Thursday, April 1, 2010

“WORLD SLEEP DAY”

Friday, March 19, 2010
Avinash Inarkar-Article 01


Today 19 March 2010, for me it’s not an easy task to write the blog, but than to I decided to write minimum one blog every week. It would be anything, about my personal life, my friend circle or an article or around me. Today in the morning, I had taken my father for check-up (it’s a dislocation of Right hand shoulder) after that again to the physiotherapist, it was morning 09:30 am appointment. In the afternoon while reading Mumbai Mirror (newspaper) in which it mentioned that it is a “World Sleep Day”.

For me it’s, new to hear about “Sleeping Day”. Because, I heard about Valentine Day, Rose Day, Sari and Tie Day etc… and many more, that too when I was in College and we had to celebrate those special “Days”. But never-ever heard about sleeping day. So it is world, who going to celebrate sleeping day. Anyways so guys/girls get hit on your bed as soon as and enjoy sleeping....

No comments:

Post a Comment