Saturday, April 10, 2010

“M.G.M Reunion-1999 Batch”


Friday, March 29, 2010
Avinash Inarkar –Article 04 



In my last blog, I had mentioned about MGM reunion. It’s almost a decade, that we all old friends going to meet each other. For me it’s unbelievable, as I remember Ravi Gupta have mailed everyone of us and soon there are more reply from each of them ... I really want to share those mails….few of them I had mentioned below……

Ravi Gupta: Hi Everyone!!
I hope everyone is doing well. Congratulations to those who got married and even to those who are single and are still safe :)
For those who did not recognise me, I am Ravi Gupta, your batchmate at MGM School, Virar.

It has been a decade now after we passed our SSC exams. Not a single reunion so far!! It’s high time we have one get-together now and share our experiences. 

How about coming Saturday at some place in Virar? (I shifted to Malad some 7 years back but don’t mind coming to Virar for the reunion :-))

I am forwarding this mail to the ids I had. If there are more batchmates whose ids you have pls include them also in this mail and inform them.

I am also attaching with this mail some old class photo
(Courtesy: Avinash Inarkar's photo album on Orkut)

Vishal Sawant: Dear Friends,
 Good Morning. Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How r u?? Always be in touch with all of us at our MGM Reunion.
Schedule you time and meet on Saturday.
I am trying to make the list of Mobile no. I have included my, Ravi and Avinash no. now it’s your turn to expand this list by including more and more friends of MGM so that we can MGM Reunion.

Manish Gandhi: Hello Everybody,

Hope everybody is fit & fine.

It’s really a wonderful idea of Reunion for all our batch mate. Ravi i really appreciate this initiative taken by you, you are always Genius, & be sure no one of our batch will keep you out of the mind or not remember our Batch's Genius.

Let us all get the confirmation from everyone and accordingly arrange a get-together in Virar itself.

Avinash Inarkar: Hi friends,

It’s a glad idea... of Reunion, it’s almost a decade took … to meet each other... I m happy... Just planned when and where in Virar we are going to meet.

Piyush shah: hi....everyone

Nice idea....keep going......
I have added few email add in mail list.
regards
piyush.

And lots of classmate mail there comments about the REUNION idea, But I had mentioned few of them. We had made the list of Mobile no. through which we can be in contact to each other. So finally the D-day came when we going to meet. It was decided on CHILDREN DAY-14 NOV, 2009. But I missed because I already planned for alibaug. Any how, I made commitment that next year definitely I am there… for REUNION – 2010.

Note: I really want thanks the people behind the Reunion. Ravi Gupta for wonderful Idea of Reunion, Vishal Sawant for making the Contact No. list, Manish Gandhi, Milan Vakharia and many more, may be I missed few of them to write or mention for there genuine support for REUNION-2009 and really want thanx who participated.

PHOTOS: REUNION-2009



 

No comments:

Post a Comment