Saturday, April 3, 2010

“SOCIAL NETWORKING”

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Avinash Inarkar-Article 03


        Today’s topic is Social Networking, for me it’s amazing to write about social networking. I never thought about social networking can connect me with my old school friends. It would be a decade, through social networking we all decided to meet. As, we pass out in 1999. After school I am always in touch with few friends, in those my best school buddy’s are PRATIK, AMIT, SANJAY alias (PAWAN), MANISH and once in while if anyone meet.

          That time there are so many social networking like Facebook, Orkut, Hi5, Tagged, Apna Circle and lots….But I really don’t know about anyone…One day I opened my mail box and there was an invitation from Hi5.com, I wont remember who had mail me invitation and for me it’s something “new”. I make my login id., and after some time, it gets me crazy, means person whom u don’t know and stay far away from u, start chatting or mailing them especially with girls. After long time my neighbor, RAHUL told me about Orkut. That time to login in Orkut needed invitation means you can’t login directly. There must a person who is already member and send u invitation, than only u can make a login id. I started orkuting in 2005. That’s the day when I started social networking. And enjoy Orkut, there r so many things, like uploading snap, scrape, comments, make ur own community, etc. Orkuting is best and easiest way to handle. One day I search and found M.G.M School community (that’s my school name). And I found most my school buddies.

          Last year, 2009. RAVI GUPTA (my school friend) is the person who decided to get-together. And he mailed everyone subjected: MGM Reunion. So far social networking community is superb, for person like me and everyone those meet after long time to there old friends, relatives and few of them make a good relationship. Try to be connecting with any-one of the social networking. As you don’t know you may be connect with your old buddies or school friends, as like me…

No comments:

Post a Comment