Thursday, October 27, 2011

24-10-2011


Avinash Inarkar-Article 35

Got up early in the morning, as if i sleep yesterday at 1:30 am. But that's routine in my life that if i slept till late night, but i got up earlier in the morning. So after 7:30 am in morning  just watching TV, took bath than there is nothing for me to do. Another thing "I had very bad habit of having tea in the whole day, it would be anytime, as much".

In afternoon mom was "making rangoli" & i suppose to help. But i didn't help mom because i want my mom to learn how to make the rangoli, as usual mom took up help from neighbor daughter.

In the evening done "Workout" .... Oh whenever i say workout, its really make me inspire from my Grandfather. I had seen him Working out at the age of 62. Means 25 pull-ups he can do this way.. and now i only tried to reach till 12 pull-ups..:).. 

Night watch Marathi movie .

No comments:

Post a Comment