Saturday, October 22, 2011

22-10-2011


Avinash Inarkar-Article 32 



        Nothing was special for me it was the routine work... Few things make me upset on Facebook, there was one person who removed me from her friend list which is not deserving to me... 

       she say " avi actually don't take me wrong but i want to be frank with u that i was really not comfortable talking with u n after our last conversation many misunderstandings hve been created n afterall fb is for networking n all.. N we were just as a showpiece in each others profile..we weren't talking properly n all so frankly speaking i was really nt comfortable talking with u..sry.. :(  if u hve felt bad.. :(
       
       but i still say one thing "When people walk away from you....Let them go.....Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you, Its just means that their part in your story is over."  :)
      
      Oh boring day was that....:( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment