Monday, December 12, 2011

13-12-2011

Avinash Inarkar-Article 39

Totally upset... today in the morning.. i got one sms .. and after few sms .. i came to know about my dearest friend (pratik).. something went wrong with him... i still remember whenever we are free... esp. Saturday and Sunday..we ( i said We Friends) call and meet.

But last 3 weeks my dearest friend Pratik didn't even call or try to meet me .. as he knows i m free on Sat and Sun... but today's sms clear my doubt. I dont know why he lie with me. One week Pratik was busy in Milan's Marriage and another 2 weeks they (friends- Pratik, Vinod and Nitesh) are together... except me(alone)..... It really hurt me.... but its OK..

Now i am sure to know that last week when i call Vinod on Sunday for saturday miss-call in the mid night which he had given me...   that time Pratik was with him.. and definitely on Sunday they were together.

Really upset from Pratik..Because this things is not happen first time.. earlier also when i call him( it was also Sunday)..at around 10 pm and he told me " he is in Vasai, for some work" and after few days Vinod only told that they were together.

Thanks to someone who sms me ... and for knowing me about my dearest Friend. And now onward i have decided that i am not going to part of him...



No comments:

Post a Comment