Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My New Friend - Monie Perez

Avinash Inarkar-Article 23 


               Yesterday night when i login on Facebook, usually never log at these time 10:45 pm. But to upload the snap of My Best Pal with my Friends on Facebook. Already i send a friend request to Monie as she is Amit's friend on cruise line and i had seen her snap and comment on Amit's facebook profile. But that time she didn't accept our (Me and Pratik) request. As she told me that, I believe you its not that i don't, its just that i want to disrespect him in any way by adding you and him not knowing and seeing that we were friends when i just met Amit not to long ago. Confirm from Amit and add as a friend.


So the D-day came yesterday when she add me as a friend and frankly speaking i never thought that she and me were chatting first time. I felt that we were Old Friends and meet after long time. Another thing Day before yesterday her Mother (Mom) Birthday gone. And i wish Aunty that "God bless you and may all your birthday wishes come true:) ... wishing you more birthdays to come, and may you stay fit and happy always......"


For Monie: Last night i hugged my pillow and dream't of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.. hehehe just kidding.



No comments:

Post a Comment