Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Resolution!!!

Avinash Inarkar-Article 20


         Happy New Year, everybody! I wish all of you good luck for this year and God fulfill your Dreams. Today 01/01/2011 is first day of New Year, start writing my first blog of 2011. Today every  people think and follow New Resolution. So as per every Good person i also decide to make my resolution to gain something and to quit.  I hope i will be committed. I have decided to go aboard and work there, with in these coming 2 years in anyhow. I can earn as much that i can full-fill  MY DREAM and support MY FAMILY. I really want to quit few things which i cannot want to mention on my blog in New year 2011.
Hope these year "2011" will make my 50 % dream come true. So I began to start......... What about you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment